- Download And Install McAfee At Www.McAfee.Com/Activate
McAfee Antivirus Error 12002
McAfee keeps your PC away from malware infection and viruses. You might face a common installation McAfee antivirus error 12002 while installing McAfee product. When this error appears, it crashes the active program window of PC. Your PC will crash frequently which is not healthy for your computer system. Your PC might freeze at time because of this error. It needs to be fixed as soon as possible. How to fix it? Do you need technical Help? We have covered it all for you in this article.
Symptoms Of The Error
- Error 12002 prompts on the screen
- Windows programs crash all of the sudden
- OS stops responding
- Device reboot keep happening on a frequent basis
- Windows OS delivers sluggish performance
Causes of The Error
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of McAfee Antivirus software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent McAfee Antivirus-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or McAfee Antivirus-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted McAfee Antivirus-related files.
Procedure to Fix McAfee Antivirus Error Code 12002
Here we provide you a detail procedure for fixing this error. But the given procedure is very simple and less time-consuming. There is one more way by which you will get immediate solution of the error 12002, by contacting to the McAfee customer support.You can solve this error in less time or you can also visit www.mcafee.com/activate.
Below are the steps, try to follow these steps in the given sequence
- Firstly, repair the Windows registry entries which are associated with the error 12002.
- Then, Perform a complete Malware scan of your device.
- Now, All the junk files in the computer need to be cleaned up which includes temporary files.
- After that, Use the “Disk Cleanup” to perform the action.
- Then, Update or install the drivers on your device.
- Now, Undo all of the changes that made in the system by using Windows System Restore options.
- Remove all the components of McAfee antivirus through MCPR tool after the successful uninstallation of the software.
- Outline any of the missing components of McAfee antivirus with Windows System file checker.
- Then, click on the (“sfc /scan now”)option to scan the Windows.
- All available Windows Updates then make sure that you installed on the system
- Then, Reinstall the McAfee antivirus latest version on your device.
After completing the above Process you will be able to solve the Error 12002. But in case, if the error persists or you are unable to solve this error from the above-given methods. Then you have the last option to assist with McAfee customer support. Technicians are available to assist you 24*7. For instant help, visit www.mcafee.com/activate.