- Visit Www.McAfee.Com/Activate To Download McAfee
Download, Install And Activate McAfee Card At Www.McAfee.Com/Activate
Steps To Activate McAfee Card
- Firstly, Open A Web Browser And Navigate To www.mcafee.com/activate
- Secondly, Select Country And Language
- The registration page tries to select the correct region, but it does not always get it correctly. Confirm that the region is correct before proceeding.
- Type: The McAfee activation code of your card. Your e-mail address.
- Click Submit.
- When prompted, verify that your e-mail address is correct. If your email address is incorrect:
- Click Change to return to the previous screen.
- Correct your e-mail address.
- Click Check.
- Your subscription is now active.
If you have a subscription for McAfee products, you are entitled to updates and upgrades for the duration of the subscription. All subscription products are automatically enrolled in the McAfee Auto-Renewal program at the time of purchase. For details, read the End User License Agreement (EULA).
If your automatic renewal has been disabled, you will receive a message 11 months after the product installation to inform you that your license is about to expire. You can then choose to renew your license for one year or purchase an upgrade. If you choose to cancel automatic renewal for your subscription products, you are reminded one month before the subscription expires that it is time to renew by following these steps:
- Firstly, Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Move your mouse to My Account, and then click Sign In from the list of options.
- Type your registered e-mail address and password, and then click Login.
- Hover over My Account and select Subscriptions.
- Click Renew to obtain the appropriate service.
- Follow the prompts and, if necessary, enter your billing information.
- Once the renewal process is complete, you will receive a confirmation of the purchase. You can print this confirmation for your records now, or later access your purchase history by visiting the Subscriptions page again.